Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hell No

They must have got mad at that post because they filed a motion to stop visitation. Its funny that she has tried so hard to keep me from my daughter, got Leddy arrested, called police on me. I mean there must be something more going on. You cant just take someones child and do the things she has done. Its really pretty terrible. I am so tired of turning the other cheek trying to be the bigger person. All it has done is left me defenseless during these surprise attacks. Gloves are coming off now. I have been so cool to her and I was even to the point of going to mediation with her instead of going to a trial because I was so tickled about how great of disposition my daughter has. I had no earthly idea I needed to be on the defensive for these unwarranted attacks. All I ever wanted to do was be a father to my daughter and Ive really had it up to my ears with all her bullshit and fake ass dramatic B movie acting jobs in court. She thinks since she slept her way into her own insurance office that she can bully people around with her money. Well she may think that things work like that but not with me. I wont just be intimidated and pushed around or have things held over my head like she did her own sister to force her to sign her rights away. You know what I usually dont let my language get nasty because my vocabulary is ridulously huge, but fuck all that underhanded bullshit she is pulling. Im pissed off now. Do I stoop to her level? Hell no. Kyle Whittaker and I turn up the heat on that trailer park, insurance selling, reformed blowhead hooker.

No comments:

Post a Comment