Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Damn

Jon Paul Goff ‎"Damn it feels good to be a gangster....." Bushwick Bill of the Ghetto Boys. Well let me tell you something Bushwick all the lavish living, big houses, fat ass rides, undying pride, big time flexin and platinum Rolex'n doesn't mean shit when your daughter is about to have her second birthday and you only held her once the day she was born. (see notes for the rest...)‌

It doesnt mean shit when you are facing 80 combined years for being accused of dealing shitloads of drugs. I am one of the lucky few thusfar. I have fought this out by myself throughout the duration and done a pretty damn good job so far. I made it further than I ever dreamed possible. Now I am faced with the realities of trial and I am within an inch of either winning it all or living in prison for the rest of my life in a brutal, violent, dysfunctional existence which isnt me by any means. I am sucking up my pride and putting my busness out there like this, I was fortunate enough to get into a program that really changed my life and me as a person. I made unbelievable leaps with huge progress. Or thats what a handfull of people tell me.!! I lost my wife almost two years ago to this bullshit, I lost my daughter the second day she was born, our dog (who was like a family member and great with kids) got euthanized by the police in one day after being deemed aggressive by Westover Hills Police, I have sold everything I own, paid over 100k to bonds, attorneys, rehab and so forth. MY PLAN IS TO GET BACK IN THIS PROGRAM, GRADUATE, TRAIN TO BECOME A DRUG INTRERVENTIONIST AT THE FACILITY, MARRY LEDDY WHEN SHE COMES HOME NEXT MONTH AND BRING HER UP TO CANADIAN TO WORK WITH ME SAVING LIVES, GET JAYDEN PAUL BACK AND RAISE HER IN A GREAT ENVIRONMENT UP THERE AND BE TRULY HAPPY WITH MY FAMILY. 
The problem: I  ran out of money just short of graduating and am in a life or death situation in needing someone to sponsor me for the rest of the program.I have pre-trial No. 2nd and first Trial Nov. 14th so there is a time crunch It is most certainly tax deductible and would alleviate my legal situation showing that extreme 180 degree turnarounds are possible and rehabilitation is a better solution than locking up half the country. I have negotiated it down to 6500.00 dollars and thats all I need to make this happen. Basically someone can help save my life and get it back in a tax write off in a few months. I already sold the kitchen sink or I would do it myself and I am not good at asking for help, but everything rides on these next couple of weeks and I have put up one hell of a fight and come too far to let this stop the show. My contact at Narconon Arrowhead is Doug Schotters and his number is 918.339.5870. He is on my facebook also. He can attest to the leaps and bounds I have made in the past year and can answer any questions. He is my contact there for making this happen.If there is anyone that could consider this and make this happen for me I would be eternally grateful and mow your yard with my shirt off after I did a bunch of push ups FOREVER. No but really this is serious and my heart and soul is in raising this lirtle girl and saving lives of those who thought it was impossible to change. I know its not. It;s come down to the wire and the pressure is on stress levels are high, my fingers are crossed and on my knees praying that somehow some way this miracle could take place. Today I am truly happy for the first time. All my love and best wishes goes out to all my friends and family that are out there somewhere. Thanks for reading my note. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment