Tuesday, May 17, 2011

TRUTH

the truth is that there is nothing cool about ruining lives especially your own. The cars, jewelry, power, cash, and so called respect are all fake. Its a smokescreen that it all produces to lure people to things they are missing in their own lives. Its the work of true evil. I prayed to God the other night for the first time in a while because I have heard it alot lately and I tried it. It was the most humbling experience I have ever had happen to me. I actually put my faith in something greater than myself and actually trusted that things are going to be okay. The belief of something greater than ourselves has never abandoned me but I now am sure that a combination of faith and faith and faith equals the game winning tactic and a surefire path to happiness in life. Crazy, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment