Tuesday, May 17, 2011

FOR REAL?

Look here's what it boils down to. The politics of it all may fall in my favor, if so great, but that doesn't change the fact that my intentions are real and that I mean well. It means that I am embarrassed of my past but able to own up to it. Im able to say that drugs fuck up everything and I mean everything, period. Its all fun and games until you are on the bluebird for a nifty 50 in the slammer. Yes on paper, I would send mysself to prison, but you have to look at the other side of the coin because there are always two sides. I am not what those papers or records tell, I am totally different in a sense. I have realized that the direction I was traveling was not good, not good at all, not for me, not for anyone around me. I made the choice to bring all that to a halt and the District Attorney is dead set on putting another notch in their belts. Ive given them plenty so can we see through the bs to the real person at hand? Thats all Im asking. Hopefully my writings will reach someone and hopefully help them to see the light. I owe it to the world, this I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment